Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Kate Middleton...as to the surgery
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 3/23/24 9:53am Msg #83205
Okay - from a personal perspective....

I have diverticulitis - during a flareup a few years ago I came close to being surgical - meaning I'd need part of my intestines removed and end up with a stoma - this could well be the reason for her surgery which, understandably, they would not want to announce publicly. Thankfully I got through the flareup with strict dietary restrictions and no surgery was required.

That's one example I can think of for abdominal surgery - there could be many more. I admire her for coming forward - too bad the brouhaha from nosy people over a Mother's Day picture made this necessary - they should just leave her alone to recuperate in peace.

As for Charles? I'm more worried about him than her. Have you noticed he has been "radio silent" since his announcement - they claim he's conducting business, but is he? Or is he sicker than they want to let on. If he truly has prostate cancer - my husband had that - 47 radiation treatments, thankfully, resolved it - his only side effect was exhaustion...but his day-to-day was business as usual.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Kate Middleton -  Mike Goodey on 3/22/24 5:26pm
 Re: Kate Middleton...as to the surgery - Linda_H/FL on 3/23/24 9:53am
 Re: Kate Middleton - SC/CA on 3/24/24 12:18pm
 how you make her medical treatments a comment on the US? - sigtogo/OR on 3/24/24 2:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.