Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

BEWARE the bogus emails claiming to be an attachment
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 3/26/18 3:01pm Msg #591573
with closing documents. I got another one today from "Dani.Olson @ bigiron.com" with alleged closing documents attached. I didn't have anything scheduled. I tried the phone nos. & they weren't legit. Also, "Bigiron" is an online auction site. The hackers & phishers are active! ;-(
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BEWARE the bogus emails claiming to be an attachment -  MW/VA on 3/26/18 3:01pm
 Yes, indeedy. The hackers are out there and active! n/m - grapebed on 3/26/18 4:11pm
 Re: Yes, indeedy. The hackers are out there and active! - JustANotary on 3/26/18 4:20pm
 Re: Yes, indeedy. The hackers are out there and active! - ArtG/KS on 3/27/18 4:20pm
 Re: Yes, indeedy. The hackers are out there and active! -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/28/18 8:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.