Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: A horrible situation.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/26/18 8:43pm Msg #591599
Santa Paula homeowners witnessed repair crews working on power poles and transformers near Koenigstein Road. The fire started where they were working, while they were working. There is a class action suit against SCE, Casitas Municipal Water District whose equipment failed when the power failed, and no one had water to fight the fires, including me! The firefighters watched my property burn to the ground, they couldn't get close to it.

Well, global warming has had an effect on drought conditions and not enough was done to clear the fuel materials.

Sadly, according to first responders I've signed lately, no entire bodies were found, only parts, and it was an arduous task identifying everyone. Took days for coroner to identify just who was deceased.

I'm glad you're safe. Johnny Cash blessed that hillside with all his music when he lived there in the 50s/60s. My brothers did a lot of weed abatement on that hillside in the 60s and also learned to play guitar!

It's a special little hamlet...you are all another God shot.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Huge God shot! Had a sellers' package in Montecito yesterday -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/25/18 11:19am
 A horrible situation. - CJ on 3/26/18 2:12pm
 Re: A horrible situation. -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/26/18 8:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.