Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

One of my main agencies
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 10/24/19 7:44pm Msg #611485
With the acknowledgment that they pay slightly less than other agencies, the amount of work I get offered by them makes up for it. Last time I renewed my agreement with them, I also had the ability to name the fee I was willing to take for the different kind of assignments they broker. I increased my fees from their default base of $30-$60 to $50 (single page, no scanbacks) to $120. I'm in the SF Bay Area, so bigger population here, but I regularly get 25-50 signing offers from them most weeks. They have never failed to pay on time (bimonthly, 1-2 days after the close of the period, via direct deposit), and if I've run into extreme cases that cost me extra time or effort, they've never failed to offer me additional compensation upon request. I also like that the push out signing offers through an app. Because I can get up to 30 offers a day in this area (collectively from all the organizations/individuals I work with), that really helps that I can accept or reject through the app, not have to answer the phone five times an hour.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Bancserv - Bravo on 10/22/19 11:32am
 Re: Bancserv -  Yoli/CA on 10/22/19 11:50am
 ha ha.. Bancserv - Signerbill on 10/22/19 12:20pm
 Re: ha ha.. Bancserv -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/22/19 12:29pm
 Re: ha ha.. Bancserv -  Mike Goodey on 10/23/19 11:07am
 Re: ha ha.. Bancserv - Signerbill on 10/23/19 12:56pm
 One of my main agencies - Kellosh/CA on 10/24/19 7:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.