Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Priority Notary does NOT have a poor payment history.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/22/11 3:27pm Msg #387292
"Maybe Meri was just asked to post a resolution to her initial post of an issue."

I'd bet that that's the case. I agree that Eric is one of the good guys. I happened to have spoken with him the day of that other post and he mentioned it to me before I even had a chance to read it. I got the impression that it bothered him that a payment may have slipped through the cracks. I believe that he not only cares about his reputation, but that he also truly wants to do right by people.

No doubt there are lots of negatives going on in our business these days, but I think it's in everyone's best interest if we're careful about jumping to conclusions and making generalizations.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Priority Notary _ Payment Received - Meri Hoffsten on 6/22/11 11:04am
 What a sad state this profession has reached - mwm143 on 6/22/11 11:44am
 This is a 4-star company in SC - doesn't look like their -  Linda_H/FL on 6/22/11 11:49am
 Priority Notary does NOT have a poor payment history. -  Yoli/CA on 6/22/11 12:16pm
 Re: Priority Notary does NOT have a poor payment history. -  SheilaSJCA on 6/22/11 1:15pm
 Re: Priority Notary does NOT have a poor payment history. -  JanetK_CA on 6/22/11 3:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.