Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Signing Agent- realistic view
Posted by Peg of ? on 8/18/05 1:25pm Msg #59925
Hi Storm,

Some things they didnt tell me and maybe still wont tell you. I found that a reliable CAR, Printer, Cell Phone and (babysitter at a moments notice) are handy! almost a requirement on all of these. oh ya and a fax machine and a good internet connection.

other stuff i learned. You have to put yourself out there. like any business it wont come knockin on your door. (maybe a little but not a lot!)

Most signings are at night, i get about two or three a week during the day.

Most Singings are last minute (now you have to define last minute for yourself) Last minute for me is less than 1 days notice. I would prefer to know ahead of time but most of the time I get calls that say .. hmm can you do one in two hours?

In respect to your Printer (it helps to have one that has two trays, no paper swapping that way, however when I first started I did not do e-docs, everything was via ups to me and back again.

There is so very much to learn and most of it I obtained by doing. ( i learn best that way anyway) if there is anything else I can help you out with, just let me know. onerose69@yahoo.com

One last thought, if you go throught with this, reseach each company you do work for. dont be scared to ask and speak your mind and stay strong. most folks in the industry are good folks and i would NOT trade my job for the world.

best of luck to you hun.

Peg
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Signing Agent- realistic view - Storm on 8/18/05 1:13pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent- realistic view - Peg on 8/18/05 1:25pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent- realistic view - Joe_PA on 8/18/05 1:25pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent- realistic view - Storm on 8/18/05 1:55pm
 Re: Storm - What state ? - Art_MD on 8/18/05 2:00pm
 Welcome - Lydia Esther/Fl on 8/18/05 2:06pm
 Re: Welcome - Storm-In on 8/18/05 3:38pm
 Re: Welcome - Bonnie/CO on 8/18/05 4:02pm
 Re: Welcome - Storm-In on 8/18/05 4:20pm
 Re: Welcome - Bonnie/CO on 8/18/05 4:50pm
 Re: Welcome - Amy_CO on 8/18/05 5:08pm
 Amy... - Bonnie/CO on 8/18/05 11:52pm
 Bonnie - Amy_CO on 8/18/05 5:12pm
 Re: Notary Signing Agent- realistic view - Nd_WA on 8/18/05 4:55pm
 Hey Storm... - Roger/OH on 8/18/05 8:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.