Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Unsolicited Praise From Signer
Posted by Sandra G Holland of TX on 4/16/14 7:53am Msg #505910
I think this particular borrower, who was upset with the company he had been dealing with, was most impressed that I seemed to know which document was next (because I glanced at the title while he was signing the previous one, lol), so that both of those factors came in when he commented. I always say something about the document, such as saying that this one will have initials or that one has signatures in odd places on the page. It made me look knowledgeable and eased his mind after his earlier complaint about the company he went through. I appreciated the compliment because I do try to know as much as I can about my work. I do on many occasions sit back and say, "Do you want to call your loan officer about that question?" Some borrowers think that comment makes me seem patient. In their situations, they really want someone who is calm. I appreciate the training that came through the certification I obtained, especially since many of you complain about one or the other of them, which used to make me wonder if I had done enough to train myself. I also appreciate all your comments on this forum. When I didn't understand something, I could then read the next comments and learn something as I went along. It is nice that it happened in such a short time, especially since the recent lull in work meant less time to practice in the field.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Unsolicited Praise From Signer - Sandra G Holland on 4/15/14 6:16pm
 Good for you. Some of us understand the mortgage loan -  MW/VA on 4/15/14 6:46pm
 Re: Good for you. Some of us understand the mortgage loan - Sandra G Holland on 4/15/14 9:24pm
 Re: Good for you. Some of us understand the mortgage loan -  Teresa/FL on 4/15/14 10:08pm
 Re: Good for you. Some of us understand the mortgage loan -  MW/VA on 4/16/14 7:02am
 Re: Good for you. Some of us understand the mortgage loan - Luckydog on 4/16/14 9:58am
 Re: Unsolicited Praise From Signer - ZAS Mobile Document Service - Zakiyyah Jones on 4/16/14 7:09am
 Re: Unsolicited Praise From Signer - Sandra G Holland on 4/16/14 7:53am
 Re: Unsolicited Praise From Signer - NVLSlady/VA on 4/16/14 9:07am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.