Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

When docs are scanned in the wrong size-letter not legal etc
Posted by  JPH13/MO of MO on 9/16/14 3:51pm Msg #515263
Hi,

Thought I would share an easy fix for this for those who don't want to go thru extra steps or can't find 'Print To Image', etc. fixes. This won't work easily every time, but worth telling you about.

I have a company that wants the docs printed on all legal and yet they scan them in as a mix of letter and legal. I just switch out the letter sized paper that is in my letter size paper tray with legal sized paper. Your printer will auto pull from the drawer the paper is supposed to be in and not know the paper in that tray is the wrong size. Voila, all legal sized docs print out even though the scanned docs were a mix of letter and legal.

This won't work as easily if they are scanned in as all legal and need to be printed as a mix of letter and legal, but if only a few need to be one size or the other you could print those few pages out and then do this. Letter into legal tray or vice versa.

Just remember to put the right size paper back in when you are done!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 When docs are scanned in the wrong size-letter not legal etc -  JPH13/MO on 9/16/14 3:51pm
 Re: When docs are scanned letter not legal -  John/CT on 9/16/14 4:43pm
 Re: When docs are scanned letter not legal - jba/fl on 9/16/14 8:23pm
 No - this company wants all legal size I have asked them -  JPH13/MO on 9/18/14 11:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.