Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 9/19/14 9:57am Msg #515548
community colleges in their area?

I just saw one:

"Would you like to work as a Notary Signing Agent and earn $100 to $150 per assignment in this challenging economy?"

I know the person that is teaching this course, and he is an attorney.

I wonder if he tells his students that the $150 they pay him, should be used on taking an actual certification training, and that his course is probably a huge waste of their time because they will not actually be deemed "certified" and therefore may not fit the criteria needed by today's title companies and lenders.

Question: do you think that the spw group et al, would allow college taught NSA classes to be accepted as "certification"? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 9:57am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 9:59am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  Dennis reno on 9/20/14 9:08pm
 Seriously, that's what you got out that? n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/22/14 9:49am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  Scriba/NM on 9/19/14 12:45pm
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 4:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.