Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 9/19/14 4:19pm Msg #515590
I have it on good authority, from a former students, that Ms. Singleton's class does not offer nor does her course lead up to any type of NSA certification.

Forward looking enough? Shit, she sure as hell is....looking forward to taking more hard earned money away from the pockets of her poor students.

Also, I don't know about you, Mr. Pilot, but $150 is pretty expensive peanuts considering that a book online costs half than that if someone just wanted to know the details of this particular job. That's a lot of damn money to pay for a course that offers NO certification whats so ever. And even if it did, even if she did offer some sort of certification, if her "coursework" is NOT approved by XYZ, as is other certification courses, nor recognized by the SPeW group, and the other TC's and Lenders that follow that bs group, taking her course would have been a waste of time, anyway.

And correction to my post above, it was a complaint, nothing implied.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 9:57am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 9:59am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  Dennis reno on 9/20/14 9:08pm
 Seriously, that's what you got out that? n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/22/14 9:49am
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  Scriba/NM on 9/19/14 12:45pm
 Re: Has anyone else seen NSA classes being offered by -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 9/19/14 4:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.