Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: not someone I would work for.....
Posted by Terrie Bruce of ME on 6/25/15 7:02am Msg #533288
I got a call from Amanda as well. She called me on 6/24, to see if I could do a signing for her that afternoon at 5pm. She already had the documents to send over. As I was just going out the door to do a different signing, I accepted, printed and was on my way. When I got the the customer's home, I finally had a chance to see what was in the paperwork. It was a contract that allowed this company to extract $3700 from this customers credit cards (max them out). In turn, they promised to erase the full amount of the credit card debt for a fee of $21 a month for 6-9 months. They also promised to send a new credit card with a $5000 limit and a 0% interest rate. How anyone believes that these people can actually do this is beyond me. Luckily, some of the paperwork was incorrect, so the customer was not able to sign. The company said they would correct it and send it right back over. I told them that I would not sign this customer. I hope that he does not sign with someone else, this company is a JOKE!!!!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Royal Holdings of America or Mayhem Innovations? -  SAmobile/TX on 6/12/15 1:40pm
 Mayhem? hmmmm..,maybe there is just cause for that name. n/m -  Jack/AL on 6/12/15 1:45pm
 Re: Royal Holdings of America or Mayhem Innovations? - MikeC/TX on 6/12/15 7:11pm
 Probably a good decision, what address did they give you? -  Teresa/FL on 6/12/15 8:17pm
 Re: Probably a good decision, what address did they give you? -  SAmobile/TX on 6/13/15 12:07pm
 Another possibility? -  JanetK_CA on 6/12/15 8:28pm
 Re: Another possibility? -  SAmobile/TX on 6/13/15 1:01pm
 Re: not someone I would work for..... - Terrie Bruce on 6/25/15 7:02am
 Re: Royal Holdings of America or Mayhem Innovations? -  Virtual Paralegal Services on 7/7/15 1:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.