Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Newbies head to CA, thats where the big bucks are
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/4/15 3:50pm Msg #533897
Well, all's I have to say is if we are all working for less than $150.00 we shouldn't be working then, including myself, because according to all the CA NSA's they are rolling in the dough! Apparently there are companies who pay that and more on a regular basis. Who knew?? I never seen them.

Ananotary averaged $164.00 per closing last month, so I guess we are all doing something wrong here in the rest of the USA or she is something special. I can only speak for Florida, and lived both central and south FL, and no way are they paying more than $100.00 consistently, title co. or SS. Marketing has nothing to do with it, it's the law of supply and demand. You must be in demand, because here there are thousands of us who do exactly the same thing. By stating you averaged $164.00 a month per closing implies a false hope to all the new ones joining thinking that is the norm. Is it for CA? No wonder there is a constant influx of newbies thinking that is what they will be making....perhaps they are out there.

I never worked with Snap docs, nor do I work for less than $100.00 for a loan package.
Requesting more in this area anyway is a flat "no" and they call the next one who gladly will. That is the reality I believe for most of us. Yes, we all work until midnight, yes, we are all on time...all the same things you do that you think you are special and deserve a higher pay, but letting you know, anyone who has been in this business awhile does everything you do and is expected and part of the service. Sure, we can charge more when we work after dark, extra big packages, scanning the whole thing back...but I am stating the normal package for a normal closing time.

Everyday on this forum you hear about the $65-75-85 loan packages. I do not accept them, but that is the trend and the reality of what's being offered. I draw my line at $100.00 minimum...If I'd say $150.00 I'd be laughed right off the phone, and hear the crickets chirping. I'd be the death of myself, no one else.

jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Not all are going to be successful in this business... - Belinda/CA on 7/4/15 12:08pm
 Insulting all of us assuming we cannot run a business - Luckydog on 7/4/15 1:27pm
 OMG - Belinda/CA on 7/4/15 7:08pm
 Re: Not all are going to be successful in this business... -  John Tennant on 7/4/15 1:45pm
 Well said, Belinda - coastal/CA on 7/4/15 2:01pm
 Re: Well said, Belinda -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/4/15 2:26pm
 I could not agree more!! - ananotary on 7/4/15 2:44pm
 Newbies head to CA, thats where the big bucks are - Luckydog on 7/4/15 3:50pm
 I specifically said I wasn't special and described how - ananotary on 7/5/15 12:54pm
 I respect everyone's opinion on this subject. After all, -  MW/VA on 7/4/15 6:29pm
 Hiring parties - - Belinda/CA on 7/4/15 6:59pm
 higher... HAha n/m - Belinda/CA on 7/4/15 7:23pm
 I think it is a numbers game for states like Florida -  Joan Bergstrom on 7/4/15 9:27pm
 Joan--I think it is a numbers game for states like Florida - Darlin_AL on 7/5/15 2:05pm
 I agree with Belinda's post. Time to get real... -  JanetK_CA on 7/5/15 9:56pm
 EXCELLENT POINTS! Let's start with NR profiles -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/6/15 9:10am
 You said a lot and it was all good. n/m - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 1:23pm
 You said a lot and it was all good, Janet. - Belinda/CA on 7/6/15 1:24pm
 Re: Hiring parties - -  John Tennant on 7/4/15 9:28pm
 Re: Hiring parties - - ananotary on 7/4/15 10:34pm
 Re: Hiring parties - -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/5/15 8:00am
 Re: Hiring parties - - ananotary on 7/5/15 12:11pm
 I do get a higher fee for existing clients WHEN there - Darlin_AL on 7/5/15 11:48am
 Re: I do get a higher fee for existing clients WHEN there -  sueharke on 7/5/15 12:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.