Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: TRID
Posted by Katmet of IN on 10/7/15 3:12am Msg #538960
I just found a similar snippet under Bear's post: The new Loan Estimate is for all loan apps taken on or after Oct 3rd. Any app taken before Oct 3rd must use the old GFE and Initial TIL.

So glad to know this because when I confirmed with my BO on Monday for a Wednesday signing, she was unsure about whether she needed to bring closing funds to the table. This clued me in that she did not receive her docs under the new TRID rules. I wasn't sure what was going on- so I proceeded as I normally would with the confirmation call.

Now I see that it's highly probable that she did her app before Oct 3rd. For a minute there I wondered if the lender was not in compliance which brought me to the question of: What if the lender is not in compliance with the 3 day rule? Would it be illegal for the NSA to close the loan?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 TRID - TacomaBoy on 10/6/15 6:16pm
 Re: TRID - Pat/IL on 10/6/15 6:54pm
 Re: TRID - Katmet on 10/7/15 3:12am
 Re: TRID - James Powell on 10/7/15 6:18am
 seeing the new TRID Loan Estimate already in application doc n/m -  Jim/AL on 10/7/15 8:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.