Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Help with RTC and initial
Posted by Hailswath of OK on 2/5/16 8:27pm Msg #545493
I have closing and initial spot in the RTC area. Does the borrower initial at time of closing? Has signature line and date for cancelling but has initials above. Not seen this before.

If you cancel by mail or telegram, you must send the notice no later than MIDNIGHT of February 9, 2016 (or MIDNIGHT
of the THIRD BUSINESS DAY following the latest of the three events listed above). If you send or deliver your written notice to
cancel some other way, it must be delivered to the above address no later than that time.
___________ ____________
Initials Initials

I WISH TO CANCEL

SIGNATURE DATE
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Help with RTC and initial - Hailswath on 2/5/16 8:27pm
 humm. thats a new one for me! If you can't reach lender -  sigtogo/OR on 2/5/16 11:32pm
 Have never previously seen. I'd reach out to title for -  Christine/OK on 2/6/16 7:22am
 That's odd. I've never seen that. I was always -  MW/VA on 2/6/16 8:16am
 Get your instructions in writing. : ) n/m - Belinda/CA on 2/6/16 12:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.