Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What Cheryl posted is EXACTLY what I'm doing..
Posted by  Cari of IL on 4/13/16 2:56pm Msg #549563
It's not unheard of at all, its called CYA as best you can.

The list here on SC is nothing compared to the amount of potential clients there really is out there. The list here is a "convenience" as we are members, and for some, like myself, one of the best lists compiled, however, it needs work and every year around this time, I spend alot of time updating my own list starting on SC first. Then I reconnect with past clients, and then search for new clients, and reach out to them, phone, email, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, snail mail. It takes work if you want to be successful. No one is going to do this for me.

Cheryl, you hit it on the head and if anyone is going to have a successful NSA business, you have to work your a$$ for it. Nothing is FREE.

For those low ballers that take fees under $100, their idiots and need to get out of this business.

There is SO much potential out there for new clients, it really is no joke! Lord knows I'm not worried about going out of business anytime soon, because I won't, not with the so much money there is to made in this business, but it doesn't come free.

So sick of reading about how some are leaving this business because they can't work. Well, if you're leaving, its your own fault imo as you didn't work hard enough. But if you're tired of the hustle, then I guess its time for you to leave I guess.

YOU MUST WORK TO GET PAID! Ahhh the life of the entrepreneur! LOVE IT!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Steps in Vetting Vendors -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/13/16 8:44am
 Are you kidding? - BearPaw/CO on 4/13/16 12:03pm
 Re: Are you kidding? - SteveS/CA on 4/13/16 12:53pm
 Haven't had your coffee yet, SteveS? - BearPaw/CO on 4/13/16 1:09pm
 Re: Haven - SteveS/CA on 4/13/16 1:27pm
 Re: Haven -  JanetK_CA on 4/13/16 2:30pm
 Re: Haven - SteveS/CA on 4/13/16 5:53pm
 Good one, SteveS! - BearPaw/CO on 4/13/16 3:32pm
 Re: Good one, SteveS! - SteveS/CA on 4/13/16 5:08pm
 I Heartily Agree With Bear Paw ! n/m -  Scriba/NM on 4/13/16 12:48pm
 Re: I Heartily Agree With Bear Paw ! -  Scriba/NM on 4/13/16 12:56pm
 Re: Steps in Vetting Vendors -  JanetK_CA on 4/13/16 2:39pm
 What Cheryl posted is EXACTLY what I'm doing.. -  Cari on 4/13/16 2:56pm
 Re: What Cheryl posted is EXACTLY what I -  JanetK_CA on 4/13/16 3:46pm
 JanetK, I didn't even think about those retirees, and for -  Cari on 4/13/16 7:48pm
 Retirees? Some of us still hustle. -  Ernest__CT on 4/15/16 12:36am
 Re: Steps in Vetting Vendors - Jennifer Brown on 4/14/16 11:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.