Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

LOL Jan!!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 3/29/17 1:38pm Msg #572874
Talk about taking posts out of context and reading into them something that isn't there . . . you're the queen of that Jan. Your little post speaks volumes to that fact.

I never once said that Marilyn hated newbies . . . those were your words. I never once said there was so much wrong with the people who post on the work forum . . . your words again.

As far as anger issues go . . . I have no anger issues Jan . . . I just call it the way I see it and apparently some people don't like that . . . too bad . . . it's certainly not going to stop me from coming here.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 An example of why this biz isn't for newbies. I had a -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 9:39am
 Re: An example of why this biz isn - Luckydog on 3/28/17 9:48am
 In this case the attorney wasn't hired to do the signing. -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 10:36am
 Attorney at closing ... - BobbiCT on 3/28/17 11:41am
 I get all that, it was just a PIA. When they received the -  MW/VA on 3/28/17 7:29pm
 Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn't for -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 3/28/17 4:31pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn -  Claudine Osborne on 3/28/17 8:33pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn - PegiT_MN on 3/28/17 8:39pm
 Re: Not sure if OP is an example of why this biz isn -  janCA on 3/29/17 11:41am
 LOL Jan!! - PegiT_MN on 3/29/17 1:38pm
 They're lucky they got a "Pro" on that signing! Kudos! -  JanetK_CA on 3/29/17 4:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.