Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Lynn, if your bank has advised you that the client's EFT
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 4/27/17 8:12am Msg #574317
"authorization form would also allow them to withdraw funds," at a minimum - I'd accept their advice and NOT complete or execute it. This is their bailiwick and they are fully apprised of such items.

I'd also reach out to the Branch Manager to confirm that advice about the client's EFT form as well as request an alternate form that can be utilized - one that is within the normal template/boilerplate form that is utilized/acceptable for the function of direct deposits (only). Smile

Good luck with this and please return to provide the update regarding the final status, okay? TIA
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization - lynnyw on 4/25/17 11:38pm
 Wow, Lynn, I'd avoid signing that at all. The direct deposit -  Christine/OK on 4/26/17 6:50am
 Re: Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/26/17 9:05am
 Re: Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization - lynnyw on 4/26/17 9:59am
 Agree w/ Cheryl - Luckydog on 4/26/17 5:01pm
 Re: Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization -  Cari on 4/26/17 8:11pm
 Lynn, if your bank has advised you that the client's EFT -  Christine/OK on 4/27/17 8:12am
 I'd make sure the request is valid. TC's have been having -  MW/VA on 4/27/17 10:23am
 Re: Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization - Laurie Manzanares on 4/27/17 2:04pm
 Absolutely, Laurie...my best vendors subscribe to -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/17 8:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.