Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Brother MFC Laser Printer, Reconditioned
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/1/17 10:50am Msg #574486
Great deal! Too bad it wasn't a legal size bed on there. Nice backup machine however, and this is cheaper than a scanner alone. I just had to replace mine (because of the line on the scan/copy from top feed), and would have snatched this up for the price for the scanner alone.

The Amazon refurbished or "used like new" are fantastic! I ordered my 2nd tray "used-like new" and came factory sealed with the instructions and everything. The only thing missing was the outer box, but was all packed in the inner box. I ordered some T-fal cookware the same, and was just the same experience. Each case saved me about $20.00 off the regular Amazon price.

Great find Amigoaz!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Brother MFC Laser Printer, Reconditioned -  Amigoaz on 5/1/17 8:45am
 Re: Brother MFC Laser Printer, Reconditioned - Luckydog on 5/1/17 10:50am
 This is a better one, new - Luckydog on 5/1/17 7:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.