Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The things he does are sooooo crazy! We pay to list there
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 6/16/17 8:53am Msg #576870
& why should he decide what your profile says. IMO he is a control freak with too much time on his hands.
I took the certification test there a long time ago & I do have to say it was better than all the money I spent with XYZ. I never went back in & took the Elite Certification though because the industry isn't what it once was.
If it were me, I'd call Carmen & complain about the call from JB.
IMO I think he's trying to compete with SD. Not as many cos. are using the traditional listing sites anymore. I've also been wondering recently if he sells the database. I get a lot of solicitations & wonder where they get my info.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I just received an email from the 123numbers site - grapebed on 6/15/17 10:19pm
 Re: I just received an email from the 123numbers site - Luckydog on 6/16/17 5:36am
 The things he does are sooooo crazy! We pay to list there -  MW/VA on 6/16/17 8:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.