Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 7/22/17 2:11am Msg #579147
Interesting question, Di, and very cool examples! I don't always pay attention to what people do, and other times, I just forget. Wink

Here's a few I do remember, though:
* A 98 year old woman who lives alone (drives, keeps up an impressive garden, etc.), and was as sharp as can be.
* A former "Vanna White" equivalent from the show in another country.
* A radio sports announcer (who acted like I should know him, but I had no clue).
* A world famous artist (murals and paintings).
* A guy whose distinct name is the same as a well known business name used in lots of different commercials; (he was the wrong age for being the founder, but maybe he was son of founder).
* The Mayor of my city (when he was in office).
* A curmudgeon of a retired police detective who claimed he had dated a famous Hollywood starlet and was involved in the DB Cooper investigation (i.e. the guy who robbed a bank, jumped out of a plane with the loot and was never found). He wrote a book about the case, claiming he had solved the mystery. [He gave me a signed copy and I only made it through a few chapters before I decided his conclusions were all wet, Several times he said "only possibility was..." - and I could think of many other possibilities. Made me wonder a lot about people he may have put in jail... Frown]
* And just to balance out one above, 'cause I'm sure many of you could say the same: police officers (including one on the back of my car at scene of an accident), firefighters at station houses, nurses, etc. who impressed as some of the finest people I've ever met.

Thanks for bringing up the subject. This was fun to think about. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - notarydi/CA on 7/21/17 4:57pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - LKT/CA on 7/21/17 5:16pm
 Re: interesting profession ..... -  Pamela/CA on 7/21/17 5:34pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - MikeC/TX on 7/21/17 6:11pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/21/17 7:03pm
 Drug dealer. n/m - grapebed on 7/21/17 8:04pm
 I envy you folks in CA with all the interesting people you -  MW/VA on 7/21/17 9:42pm
 True! Notary Signing Agent! n/m -  Kathy Fletcher on 7/21/17 11:56pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that -  JanetK_CA on 7/22/17 2:11am
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/22/17 7:17am
 Jockey. Some years ago I had a signing with a jockey also. - Bob_Chicago on 7/22/17 12:15pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - HisHughness on 7/22/17 1:50pm
 Hugh, you arrive for cameo appearance when we least -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/22/17 2:28pm
 good to hear from you Hugh..... - notarydi/CA on 7/23/17 8:53am
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that -  JanetK_CA on 7/23/17 5:05pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - pdl/cali on 7/24/17 1:06pm
 Re: just for fun....what is the most interesting profession that - frances arnone on 7/24/17 8:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.