Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA
Posted by NExpress of CA on 2/26/18 5:16pm Msg #590373
Ionut,
Not only were you late 30 min and didnt call our seller, the documents came back without being filled out correctly. Not only did we have to waive our entire fee, but we took a loss and paid for another notary to go back and fix the issues and we paid the entire shipping cost for FedEx to get the missed documents back to escrow.

11/20/2017 5:01:42 PM LISA2 Hi Lisa;
I know you've been talking with my assistant XXXXXX regarding the signing for Mr. XXXXXXX.

When we received the Seller's package back, there were several documents that were incomplete. When we contacted Mr. XXXXXX about needing to complete our forms, he pretty much gave us an earful and is very unhappy and refusing to pay for the notary services. Here are his complaints:

1) Notary was 30 minutes late and didn't bother calling.

2) When he asked the notary about completing these forms, the notary told him he only needed to sign.

3) He has been affected by the hurricanes and cannot print out the documents we still need completed and he is "not going to take his time or money to travel to a Kinkos to print out the forms when the mobile notary should have had him complete the forms the first time around."

Needless to say, we cannot close our escrow until these forms are complete. He is asking that you provide him with another notary who can receive the incomplete forms from us via email – print them out and take them to Mr. XXXXXX to be completed, then take to the Federal Express.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA - Ionut Simon on 2/9/18 7:40pm
 Re: Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA -  Doris_CO on 2/10/18 12:50am
 Re: Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA - Yoli/CA on 2/10/18 11:50am
 Re: Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA - Ionut Simon on 2/10/18 3:52pm
 humm, I never had a prob in 4 yrs. didn't work for him 2017 -  sigtogo/OR on 2/11/18 2:21pm
 Re: humm, I never had a prob in 4 yrs. didn - aanotary on 2/12/18 5:46pm
 Have you tried calling him? Direct approach may be best. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/11/18 2:43pm
 Re: Notaries Express fron Rocklin,CA - NExpress on 2/26/18 5:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.