Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Yep. EXOS has access to your calendar and just puts an
Posted by grapebed of MO on 2/27/18 8:34pm Msg #590438
an assignment on your schedule, blocks off 60 minutes of time and wishes you good luck. What do they know about 5:00pm traffic getting to an assignment on time? I fired them.

I may contact them in the Fall after they have taken the EXOS app out to the back yard, shot it and put it out of its misery.

I did have a California notary email me last week saying she was thrilled with EXOS and getting 10 assignments a week via EXOS. Ten assignments a week @ $125.00 each, that's $1,250 a week. If you can believe that, its $5,000 a month from one client in a very slow business environment and when fees are precipitously dropping. You make your own conclusion and guess who?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What is everyone’s opinion of EXOS? - grapebed on 2/27/18 12:54pm
 Re: What is everyone’s opinion of EXOS? -  Barb25 on 2/27/18 5:38pm
 Re: What is everyone’s opinion of EXOS? - GY_CT on 2/27/18 6:41pm
 Yep. EXOS has access to your calendar and just puts an - grapebed on 2/27/18 8:34pm
 Re: What is everyone’s opinion of EXOS? - Blueink_TN on 2/28/18 5:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.