Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thank You For Explaining This Yoli
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 7/9/18 2:51pm Msg #595697
I am new to using social media for business purposes -- marketing, networking, etc. I have had a personal facebook account for years that I use strictly for personal purposes (keeping in contact with family, close friends, etc.). I have recently joined Linked In and am starting the process of connecting with other business individuals in this industry. I understand accepting invitations/connections from hiring entities, but after reviewing some of the information, I am under the impression that it might be beneficial to connect with other notaries in this business for the purpose of joint marketing, writing reviews for one another, and offering recommendations for one another. I'm still not sure exactly how Linked In works, but I thank you for your explanation of what you use your social media accounts for.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Social Media ... - Yoli/CA on 7/9/18 11:20am
 Re: Social Media ... - Luckydog on 7/9/18 12:31pm
 Re: Social Media ... - pdl/cali on 7/9/18 2:20pm
 Thank You For Explaining This Yoli - PegiT_MN on 7/9/18 2:51pm
 I do the same as Yoli - especially for signing services -  JanetK_CA on 7/9/18 5:24pm
 I get invites to LinkedIn all the time & have never been -  MW/VA on 7/9/18 5:02pm
 I get business from my Business Facebook Page - Michelle/AL on 7/9/18 8:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.