Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Notary Cloud, Henderson, NV
Posted by Yoli/CA of CA on 9/5/18 11:46am Msg #598144
They are listed in SC. However, it appears they may not be coded for "nationwide" as their listing is not visible to me in CA or OP in WI. The first rating is from IL. Hopefully, whomever added them can change coding to nationwide.

If you go to SC and search under the "Who Called Me" and input their phone number 702-710-4660, their info pops up.

Insofar as my experience with them: In one of those stupid moments and after assurance by scheduler that they pay within 30 days, I accepted a signing close to my home office. Signed 10/17/17. After persistent inquiries, payment received 12/22/17. I've flagged them in my systems as DO NOT ACCEPT!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud - LisaWI on 9/5/18 11:27am
 Re: Notary Cloud, Henderson, NV - Yoli/CA on 9/5/18 11:46am
 Notary Cloud: watch your hard earned money go up in smoke! n/m - grapebed on 9/5/18 3:42pm
 Re: Notary Cloud: watch your hard earned money go up in smoke! - schlub/NC on 9/5/18 6:34pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - LisaWI on 9/6/18 8:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.