Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA
Posted by Brian Gruss of WA on 9/29/18 9:17am Msg #598981
I've done a lot of work for them over the years. In May they asked me to have a person sign an RM application. I couldn't get a hold of the lady, and they told me I had to go anyway. I did, the lady was nice and polite but stated she wasn't going to sign anything as she had scheduled the application for 2 weeks later, and that the loan rep stated he would be there. We chatted a bit, and then I went on my way. Sent an email to PLS stating all this, and they said they would pay a trip fee. Which, I had excluded as part of my contract but that is a different story. To this date no payment, and no word back. Have been investigating small claims.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA - Robin/CA on 9/25/18 11:08am
 Re: Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA -  Scriba/NM on 9/25/18 3:09pm
 Re: Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA - Robin/CA on 9/26/18 1:06am
 Re: Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA - Brian Gruss on 9/29/18 9:17am
 Re: Premier Lender Services, Irvine, CA - Theresa Bell on 1/4/19 7:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.