Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Beware of Village Capital, Tiffany
Posted by IAC of MI on 4/27/19 4:59pm Msg #605930
I had accepted an assignment from Village Capital, I did check them out on NR. Well, there is a person by the name of Tiffany who is giving me the run around to get paid. Not only did she cut my fee because after 1.5 hrs with borrower, borrower had ill feelings about signing, yes, I had the lender on the phone 4 times but the borrower decided this was not in his best interest. Tiffany, informed me that they were going to pay $40 regardless of my time and effort spent with borrower. Well, guess what, its been 45 days, numerous phone calls and emails and still no payment! Tiffany gives a cock-a-mainy reply the accountant is out and will not respond. Tiffany, I know you will read this, did you get your FULL paycheck on time. Did your pay get to you on time nd in full.The things that irks me the most is deadbeat signing services that do not pay on time, cut notary fees basically stiff notaries who do their job. Tiffany, if you need the $40 so bad, which your must. then keep it! My payment is the satisfaction of informing fellow notaries to beware of Notary Cloud-Village Capital and Tiffany!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Beware of Village Capital, Tiffany - IAC on 4/27/19 4:59pm
 That's really bad news for this co. IMO you should be paid -  MW/VA on 4/27/19 5:59pm
 It won't help to call the LO. Village Capital, the Lender, -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/19 6:51pm
 Notary Cloud - why SC isn't enough; Do a search! -  JanetK_CA on 4/27/19 11:01pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - 702-710-4660 - Yoli/CA on 4/28/19 10:13am
 BBB Ratings -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/28/19 10:27am
 Re: Beware of Village Capital, Tiffany -  jojo_MN on 4/28/19 3:20pm
 Re: Beware of Village Capital, Tiffany - SteveS/CA on 4/28/19 8:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.