Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Fees for edocs
Posted by  PAW Notary Services of FL on 5/24/04 7:20am Msg #2233
I normally charge $25 per set. So, for edocs that would be $25 for the lender's set PLUS $25 for the borrowers set, making a TOTAL of $50. This is in ADDITION to any other fees (signing fee, travel charge, etc.)

Remember, that when printing and copying, there is much more involved than just the cost of the paper. You have your operating costs, maintenance costs, supply costs, and your time to download and print. And don't forget to add in your email box costs to have a "large" mailbox to be able to receive PDF documents.

A lot of businesses do not make it simply because they don't consider the actual cost of doing business and adding to that, the expected or needed profit margin. I suggest that no one can be profitable doing edocs for $10 or $15 which is all a lot of companies are willing to pay. Why? Because it is cheaper for them to have you do it than to pay someone to do it, courier fees, supplies cost, etc. etc. etc.

Sorry, 'bout the rant. I get a bit carried away sometimes as this is my BUSINESS and my livelihood.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fees for edocs - Tammy on 5/24/04 12:30am
 Re: Fees for edocs -  PAW Notary Services on 5/24/04 7:20am
 Re: Fees for edocs -  Brenda Stone on 5/24/04 9:59am
 Re: Fees for edocs - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/24/04 12:00pm
 Re: Fees for edocs -  Brenda Stone on 5/25/04 12:40pm
 "Never mind....", Stephanie -  Brenda Stone on 5/25/04 12:48pm
 Re: Fees for edocs - Stephanie on 5/24/04 11:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.