Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My first experience with Snippy and/or the importance of
Posted by Alz of CA on 8/30/19 8:02pm Msg #609834
keeping your profile and other credentials updated.

Received an email from an LO asking about my availability and fee schedule for a certain TC. After responding, the EO reached to determine if I do signings under Snippy(fictitious name use). This is the only way they can utilize and pay for my services. I obviously said yes. However, I apparently forgot that both E&O and BGC had not be updated on this this platform. As a note, I’ve been registered for a long time, but never had the opportunity to use Snippy, until this week.

Those of you that use this platform knows that when a credential is changed or updated it will go into a pending status. Yites! Needless to say, I had to do a little research in the archives of the Help Center to determine my next steps. One of the documents states that verifications can take up to a few business days before support completes their verifications. In the interim signing agents can still could receive and respond to signing offers. After reading this, I was still in a bit of a panic. Thus, I eventually emailed support because they do not answer the phone due to high call volumes. Long story short, the support team greatly assisted me.

Snippy has some good technology features, but it requires too much interaction from me. I’m not ruling out using it for clients; however, I hope my usage will be kept at a minimum.

Lastly, this is not a promoting of Snippy, nor a discouragement of its use. Just merely sharing my experience or the lack there of.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My first experience with Snippy and/or the importance of - Alz on 8/30/19 8:02pm
 Re: My first experience with Snippy and/or the importance of - Notarized4 on 8/30/19 8:43pm
 rewind - Luckydog on 8/30/19 11:12pm
 Re: rewind - Notarized4 on 9/3/19 8:07am
 Re: rewind -  JanetK_CA on 9/3/19 4:23pm
 Re: rewind - Notarized4 on 9/3/19 7:50pm
 Huh? -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/31/19 7:47am
 If you learn to use Signing Central you can avoid working -  MW/VA on 8/31/19 10:30am
 Re: If you learn to use Signing Central you can avoid working - Luckydog on 8/31/19 7:51pm
 Re: My first experience with Snippy and/or the importance of - shooterclay on 9/1/19 4:47pm
 Re: My first experience with Snippy and/or the importance of - Notarized4 on 9/3/19 8:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.