Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Express Notaries
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 9/24/19 2:47pm Msg #610454
Yeah, they called me last Friday for a $85 refi. Sorry, no can do. About 45 minutes later another one of their schedulers called again for the same file. As soon as he said what city and time, told him someone else from his company had already called with that "opportunity" and they couldn't meet my fee then and I seriously doubt they can now. But, thanks for calling. 'Bye! Wink

(no use wasting everyone's time trying to negotiate an adequate fee, imo, especially when their ratings aren't that great)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Express Notaries...you're history..new lows $70 for refis? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/24/19 7:30am
 I actually saw a $65 purchase text last month from them - BearPaw/CO on 9/24/19 12:30pm
 The notaries that take these continue to ruin this biz! ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 9/24/19 2:22pm
 Re: Express Notaries -  Yoli/CA on 9/24/19 2:47pm
 Maybe I should have put Msg #610456 in this thread... ;>) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 9/24/19 3:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.