Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Fox Signing Services - What a fool I am.
Posted by sue_pa of PA on 7/30/09 7:51am Msg #297993
You're in PA, they're in PA. VERY easy to collect. Fill in and print the Civil Complaint form. For defendants, list Fox, the title company, the lender, the broker,the borrower (most others will tell you to leave them out of it but in my eyes, the magistrate can decide). Type up a nice cover letter asking for assistance in getting this invoice paid so you are not forced to file it with the magistrate who will determine who should pay you since everyone has received the benefit of your services. Leave a VERY small time frame ... if I faxed it today, I'd be filing it Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. Be certain to mention that the check should be overnighted to be sure it's here on time. Fax or e-mail it to every defendant. I'm guessing your check will be received prior to Tuesday a.m. Do this in your own jurisdiction.

http://www.pacourts.us/NR/rdonlyres/DF49031E-F0A2-496E-97DF-3131E58FA971/0/AOPC308A05.pdf
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fox Signing Services - What a fool I am. - Keystone_SA on 7/29/09 3:06pm
 Re: Fox Signing Services - What a fool I am. -  MikeC/NY on 7/29/09 5:39pm
 Still waiting.. -  PJM/MI on 7/29/09 7:40pm
 Re: Fox Signing Services - What a fool I am. - sue_pa on 7/30/09 7:51am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.