Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Alternative Facts for Job Approval Rating
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/24/17 6:44pm Msg #69346
Contrast this with the post below from FGX/NJ, which says that 57% approve of Trump's job performance so far...

Oh, wait a moment - his poll also says that 43% disapprove.

Let me do the math here quickly. 57+43, we carry the 1, and it equals.... Good Lord, this may be the first time in the entire history of polling that 100% of the respondents actually had an opinion! It's a miracle!

Well, actually, not a miracle and more likely either a badly designed poll or just plain BS. You never, EVER get 100% in a political poll. Heck, you can't get 100% in a poll that asks what kitty litter people prefer.... There will always be folks who have no opinion or aren't sure.

Based on that, I would have to say that the poll FGX/NJ referenced is not credible. I won't call it fake news at this point, but it is really questionable. The only way you can get to 100% yes/no is by discarding any other responses, and if that's what you're doing your poll is worthless.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Alternative Facts for Job Approval Rating - Bear900/CA on 1/24/17 4:59pm
 Re: Alternative Facts for Job Approval Rating - MikeC/TX on 1/24/17 6:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.