Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Yeah but, ...
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 7/12/17 4:35pm Msg #70617
He only released his emails because he's not the sharpest crayon in the box. Who releases documents that contain personally incriminating info and then claims that they prove nothing happened?

I'm just shaking my head and watching as this blows up - the spin to try to explain it all away as a "nothing burger" is impressive. Probably 100% wrong, but still impressive. If you look closely, you can actually see the wheels starting to come off the rails. I'm sure Mueller is going to be all over this one.

And then there's Jared - if he wasn't the President's son-in-law, his security clearance would have been yanked well before this latest meeting was uncovered. He just seems to have amnesia when it comes to his meetings with Russians, and he has now committed three possible felonies by failing to disclose three meetings - that we know of - on his clearance forms.

One oddity in the email chain: The original email says the documents were provided by the Crown Prosecutor - Russia hasn't been a monarchy since the last Tsar died about 100 years ago, and doesn't have a Crown Prosecutor. No one realized this?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This whole Trump Jr mess doesn't smell right - MikeC/TX on 7/11/17 5:18pm
 Yeah but, ... - Moneyman/TX on 7/12/17 8:10am
 Re: Yeah but, ... - MikeC/TX on 7/12/17 4:35pm
 Trump must some how believe that he won't be impeached -  Cari on 7/13/17 9:48am
 Re: Trump must some how believe that he won't be impeached - MikeC/TX on 7/13/17 4:22pm
 Re: This whole Trump Jr mess doesn - jnew on 7/15/17 8:20am
 Re: This whole Trump Jr mess doesn - MikeC/TX on 7/15/17 5:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.