Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I switched a couple of years ago. I like the idea of a
Posted by  janCA of CA on 3/12/18 9:16am Msg #30084
I have to say, I like the convenience of the K-cups, but the coffee taste just is not there. I believe when my Keurig goes out, I'll be switching back to grinding my own beans again. I really love the smell of fresh-brewed coffee.

What I do with the used cups is cut the tops off, remove the grounds and toss the actual cup into the recycle bin. I throw the grounds into a plant or outside in the yard.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Hazards of Keurig - Bear900/CA on 3/7/18 10:49pm
 Re: Hazards of Keurig - rengel/CA on 3/7/18 11:11pm
 Re: Hazards of Keurig -  JanetK_CA on 3/10/18 1:31pm
 yes, biodegradable pods - rengel/CA on 3/10/18 7:42pm
 I switched a couple of years ago. I like the idea of a -  MW/VA on 3/8/18 7:17pm
 Re: I switched a couple of years ago. I like the idea of a - MikeC/TX on 3/9/18 6:34pm
 Re: I switched a couple of years ago. I like the idea of a -  janCA on 3/12/18 9:16am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.