Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live
Msg #58

3 replies
Software Suggestions (see #30 & #50) Not Found
By Bob on 8/3/03 4:42pm

See Msg #30 regarding software "Easy1-Person Office" and also Msg #50 regarding "Notary Tracker". Neither of these suggested tools could be located anywhere on the web (i.e., the site notarytracker.com doesn't even exist). I think we need exact links before we can make an examination. Thanks anyhow.

Msg #57

0 replies
rates in PA
By Anonymous on 8/3/03 4:20pm

i'm a newbie and i would like to know the rates used for mobile notaries and/ or loan signing. also, what would you suggest is the easiest way to begin the process.

Msg #56

6 replies
Slow pay, difficult to get paid from
By Robert H. Ruston on 7/28/03 3:32pm

Thomas Sirianni, Inc. The firm's accounts department has to be begged for payment 60 days after signing. On the good side, however, is that Mr. Sirianni and his lawyers, make themselves available to Notary's, even weekends, at closings.

Msg #55

2 replies
ANGRY ABOUT NON-PAYMENT?
By AMY MORETTI on 7/25/03 12:58am

PLEASE RESPOND IF RUN INTO COMPANY BY THE NAME OF ALLEGIANCE TITLE OUT OF CLARK NJ.

Msg #54

0 replies
I like to have that info of non paying companies...here's my
By Anonymous on 7/23/03 9:36am

Stay away from these clowns...
To All Members:

The following message is from Rose-Marie McGomez:

J.G. Wentworth
30 South 1 Street, 10th fl
Philadelphia, PA 19102

DOES NOT PAY!!!! I went out to do a job for them, the client gave me
the wrong direction to them. After 2 hours travel time and one hour lost
I go to the place and the client was gone. I told Maria this info and
she promised to pay. I have been trying to get payment from them since
10/29/02 and they do not even return my calls. Thy found my info here on
this site....Beware!!!!

My e-mail is: caution@pcs-1.com

Msg #53

0 replies
$45.00 Company
By Sue on 7/20/03 8:55pm

See post number 39.

Msg #52

19 replies
Which Company Pays $45.00?
By TinaMA on 7/17/03 4:28am

Rashel, which company only pays $45.00?

Msg #51

2 replies
Message # 39 of 50 Posted on 6/17/2003 8:56:00 AM
By Rashel A. Wren on 7/16/03 1:16pm

I do not think they are going to get many Notaries working for $45.00.

Not me :)

Msg #50

0 replies
Launch of Brand New Notary Software!
By PixieDoodle on 7/15/03 2:37pm

Hello,
I want to tell everyone about some brand new software just for notaries that I think will help you run your business much smoother.

It is called Notary Tracker, and does just that. It tracks everyting you need for your business: your appointments, your milage, your expenses including your tax deductable ones! It looks very nice and has a very simple user interface, and all at an affordable price.

On top of that there is a referral program that gives you money back when you refer other notaries that purchase it. It could end up paying for itself just like that.

It was designed with the notary in mind to include everything you might need or want to keep track of in your business. No need to use 2 or 3 different programs to keep track of your clients, expenses, appointments and miles etc... There is even a blacklist section to keep track of the companies you do not want to work for and why.

Please check it out and if you love it and buy it, feel free to use me as your refferal.

Thank You,
Victoria Villandry

go to http://www.notarytracker.com To check out the software.

Msg #49

0 replies
Massachusetts Notary Signing Agents
By TinaMA on 7/11/03 10:52pm

Massachusetts Notary Signing Agents:

Deborah in Melrose, MA and I would really like to start a brunch or luncheon like California and Florida does.

If you would be interested in doing a brunch or luncheon meeting please email me at tina.perrone.bland@charter.net

Once we see how many are interested we can decide on a location and date.

Msg #48

0 replies
Notaries Posting Forum
By TinaMA on 7/11/03 10:50pm

You do not need to post your info.

You have profile that the company can look at.

Msg #47

1 replies
Notaries Posting Forum
By Sergio Musetti on 7/10/03 12:06am

There is a Notaries Wanted Forum for Signing companies. What about the Notaries?
Should we place our information here in the General Discussion?

Sergio Musetti
Italian/Spanish Interpreter/Translator
Certified Notary Signing Agent
http://mobilenotary.homestead.com

Msg #46

0 replies
Thank you
By Belinda Strong on 6/28/03 1:16am

Thank you Myla-Ca for the information.

Msg #45

2 replies
RE: NNA signing course
By Myla_CA on 6/26/03 8:22pm

I thought it was worth the money from the standpoint of obtaining the certification and getting a listing at signingagent.com.

Of the various training courses that I completed, I thought the one most worth the cost was the Reeves-Hary New Signing Agent Training. It was by far the most thorough. They're also a SS, so you can quickly recoup the cost of the training when you do signings for them! Their website is www.reeveshary.com and you can preview the training materials without any commitment.

I'm not affiliated with them other than being one of their signers, and I don't profit from referring people to them. I just feel that they're good, ethical people and have a well thought-out training program. : )

Msg #44

12 replies
NNA signing course
By Belinda Strong on 6/25/03 5:48pm

Has anyone taken the NNA course? Was it worth the money.

Msg #43

0 replies
Poll
By Lisa Cooper on 6/23/03 12:40am

Please check out my new poll.

http://lcooper.notary4hire.com

Msg #42

0 replies
signing service with similar name
By Anonymous on 6/18/03 8:13pm

******FYI TO ALL NOTARIES*********

There is a company that has been in business for 3 months called "what's up docs"

This is a completely different company than "What's Up Doc, Inc".

We have had many calls from notaries (that we for the past 7 years have done business with) who are thinking this new company is us. It is not. If you currently work with us and have had dealings with this other company thinking it was us, please call us immediately so we may notify our attornies. Our web address is www.whatsupdocnotary.com

Thank you

What's Up Doc

Msg #41

1 replies
NC Signings
By Katie on 6/17/03 6:44pm

Hey, everyone-

I am currently a notary in Fla. but will be moving to NC in a month. I've heard attornies usally do the closings there, but I've also heard that many companies are starting to use notaries, too. Does anyone have any info for me? I'd like to stay in this business, but only if there is enough work to make it worthwhile. I'll be in the Triangle area. Anything you can tell me will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Msg #40

0 replies
That's crazy!
By Anonymous on 6/17/03 6:37pm

I think they are going to have a hard time paying their notaries less than 50$, especially now that many companies are paying 60$ or more. I won't work for them because I know people who struggled to get paid, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't take a pay cut, especially from a company who sounds unreliable. I understand that they need to be competitive to get business from title companies, but they are going to have to be competitive to get notaries to work for them.

I see bankruptcy on the horizon...beware...

Msg #39

23 replies
SIGN ON THE X
By Anonymous on 6/17/03 8:56am

I TALKED TO A GIRL IN THE OFFICE YESTERDAY AND SHE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DROP THE FEE THAT THEY PAY THERE NOTARIES FROM 50. TO 45. BECAUSE THEY HAD TO DROP THE FEE THEY CHARGED THE LENDERS SO THEY COULD GET THE LENDERS TO COME BACK TO THEM ( BE MORE COMPETITIVE ) WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THAT? WHY WOULD THE LENDERS LEAVE THEM?

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.