Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live
Msg #607415

0 replies
Kluna?
By  sheltn on 6/14/19 10:35am

I got a email saying the ‘docs’
Are ready . It feels like a scam.

Msg #607413

0 replies
What is Notary Pool?
By  Cheryl Elliott on 6/14/19 8:26am

They have long arms for sure.

http://www.e-closing.com/our-partners/

Look who they have as partners......................isn't it funny that notaries are not even curious as to why their fees are so low. So the pyramid goes like this......

Ramquest or Resware software (notary loop is under both) Ramquest and Resware
notary loop (owned by the touche clan) Gina and Touche Snapdocs
Ventek inc signingorder.com (owned by Kris Killinger) Signing service

then signing service

Notary is at the very bottom

Hence very loooowwww fees

https://notaryloop dot com/ the ones that have bought into notary loop have to know their background.....notaries were not happy about national loan closers aka loan processing center 587458, 396692

We all know where Aaron King came from.............

They have to be laughing all the way to the bank....... notaries are making them big bucks.

Dump em, I say.

Msg #607410

12 replies
Amrock Hybrid Closing
By  Arlene Mills on 6/14/19 6:18am

I just received my first Hybid closing from Amrock for a Quicken loan and I am getting nervous. I am a seasoned signing agent but being the first time it just scares a little.

I would appreciate feedback on hybrid closings

Arlene

Msg #607396

6 replies
Vylla Title Plano Tx G/B/U? n/m
By Luckydog on 6/13/19 1:32pm

Msg #607387

8 replies
BancServ: Really? Seriously?
By  Ernest__CT on 6/13/19 1:04am

Got a call from a lady at BancServ, very pleasant lady. Local purchase signing, zero problems.

When I logged in to download the docs I had to agree to a bunch of rules before I got to actually download the docs. Requests required my e-signature. Most of the stiff was the usual BS, until I got to the screen that said I would allow BancServ to disclose my SSN and DETAILS of my background Check.

I stopped immediately. There's no way I'm going to agree to let anyone disclose highly-personal data to any random person / company.

How have you handled such requests?

Msg #607371

9 replies
Serenity Signing Service
By obbie on 6/12/19 3:24pm

Their name is in SC but no comments, nothing in search. Anyone work for them?

Msg #607365

5 replies
Quality Signing Solutions
By  Shelley Weinman on 6/12/19 12:55pm

Anyone heard of this signing service?

Msg #607363

9 replies
NEW
By Gina Troup on 6/12/19 12:32pm

Hello everyone
I am new to the site

Msg #607361

2 replies
I found this interesting
By  ikando on 6/12/19 11:00am

MBA reports profits in first quarter

Independent mortgage banks (IMBs) and mortgage subsidiaries of chartered banks have seen an upswing in profitability since ending 2018 on a down note. The Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) latest Quarterly Mortgage Bankers Performance Report this year showed that IMBs saw a net gain of $285 on each loan they originated in the first quarter of 2019, up from a reported $200 loss per loan they saw in the fourth quarter of 2018.

Msg #607345

9 replies
Driver's License Extension (California)
By JustANotary on 6/11/19 1:32pm

I have someone that I will be meeting with to sign loan docs & the loan rep is telling me that their drivers license is expired, but they have a letter from the DMV extending the license for a year. I would think that would be OK, do you all agree? Or do I have to have witnesses to say they know who the signer is etc.

Msg #607341

4 replies
Beware sanyadavid91@hotmail.com
By Roland on 6/11/19 9:09am

A request for a notary assignment. Seems kind of odd or scam and coming from a hotmail address instead of First American Title

Good Morning.  I have a customer who is purchasing a home here in Florida.  He and his wife will need to sign loan documents in there office on Tuesday (waiting for the lender to finish up some things)  is that something you can handle and if so, what is the  procedure and the cost?

Thank you,

Sanya David
First America Title.  

Msg #607336

3 replies
Loan Processing Center of Kentucky
By madhatter on 6/11/19 7:17am

RUN don't walk away from this company. After numerous phone calls and emails, I was finally paid after 90 days. AND then to add insult to injury, they deducted $2.50 for direct deposit.

Msg #607324

0 replies
Lendmark Title G/B/U ? (832) area code n/m
By Luckydog on 6/10/19 4:32pm

Msg #607323

2 replies
Assent (Lender) Anyone ever do a Refinance through Assent?
By Susan/CA on 6/10/19 4:30pm

I was wondering what size package to expect.

Thank you in advance.

Msg #607319

7 replies
A Step Above Signing Services G/B/U?
By Susan/CA on 6/10/19 4:07pm

I believe I saw a post here recently about this signing service, however, I cannot seem to find it using the search tab or Signing Central. Has anyone worked with them before and if so how are they to work with? I am kind of worried and thinking about turning it back.

Msg #607318

0 replies
NJ Services
By Dominique Dredden on 6/10/19 3:48pm

I am new to signing. has anyone in NJ had any success with other signing platform's or signing services?

Msg #607311

5 replies
I Know We Talk About Paper Prices A Lot Here . . .
By  PegiT_MN on 6/10/19 12:59pm

. . . but that's a good thing. I think it is important to know where the good deals are, especially since paper prices have almost doubled in the past year. The folks at Office Depot tell me it is because two paper processing plants recently closed down. Office Depot and Staples have really raised their prices. I noticed that Sam's Club has raised their prices $1.00 per case. It was $28.99 and today it was $29.99 for a full case of letter sized paper.

Craigslist has been a great resource for me. I have been purchasing my paper from the same Craigslist source for over the past four years. He has ownership in a company that uses a lot of paper and I am purchasing his overstock. He sells it to me for $20.00 per box. Hammermill Copy Plus . . . no jamming or curling. His company is talking about going digital so I better enjoy those prices while they last. Also, if a lot of other companies are going digital, Craigslist just might have more paper out there being sold.

Check your local Craigslist, in case you haven't already.

Msg #607310

3 replies
Qualia? A platform I'm not familiar with... Experience?
By Lee/AR on 6/10/19 12:21pm

Apparently I signed up with it a while back but did not complete the info. Received an e-mail to please do so.
I figure I must have had a good reason to NOT complete the signup, but be darned if I remember. A 'search' also came up with but one thread (that I took part in)....and still it rings no bells.

I'd appreciate hearing from someone who has worked with them. G/B/U???

Msg #607302

5 replies
Any new comments? 5 Star Signing, Corona CA
By Linda_TN on 6/10/19 9:07am

Asking for seller only package. Last comments from Signing Central were August, 2018.
Thanks in advance.

Msg #607301

6 replies
New law in TN--hands free while driving
By Linda_TN on 6/10/19 8:50am

Per the TN Dept of Safety, law takes effect this July 1.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/30/tennessee-set-ban-handheld-cell-phone-while-driving/3623623002/

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.