Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Their arrogance and sense of entitlement are astonishing
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 3/19/18 7:13pm Msg #591328
Even if ProfessionalNotarySercices.biz aka signingorder.com sent me a copy of their privacy policy and how they plan to protect my birthday and full SS number along with all my other NPPI, including addresses where I have lived, spouse(s) names, DL number, states lived, etc., I wouldn't comply. I wouldn't give them or ANY organization a copy of my NNA background check under any circumstances.

Fact is I don't even have a copy of my NNA background check and don't want it. I wish it didn't even exist, wherever it is. It's only matter before all our NNA background checks are hacked. (yes, you read it here.) And you might as well name your identity thief by handing it over to SSs, not exactly known for their integrity. When they go bankrupt, close up shop, take our fees, which they do on a regular basis, where do you think your unredacted background check file goes? Too painful to think about. Far better, more honest and somewhat trustworthy organizations (like the Mafia, for example) don't even demand what these SSs are asking. Gimmee a break.

That said, I know NSAs who gladly hand it all over. I have been asked a few times to send the complete background check over. I just flat out say no. They can go to signingagent.com and see I passed. End of story. So just depends on how desperate you are to work with these idiots.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Has anyone else come across this? - FeliseSoCal on 3/19/18 2:09pm
 Re: Has anyone else come across this? - Yoli/CA on 3/19/18 2:18pm
 Thanks Yoli... - FeliseSoCal on 3/19/18 2:25pm
 Re: Has anyone else come across this? -  JanetK_CA on 3/19/18 2:26pm
 Re: Has anyone else come across this? - Calnotary on 3/19/18 3:51pm
 Re: Has anyone else come across this? - jojo_MN on 3/19/18 4:10pm
 Their arrogance and sense of entitlement are astonishing - BearPaw/CO on 3/19/18 7:13pm
 BGS to SS..... -  Pamela/CA on 3/19/18 9:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.