Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I have my opinion & you have yours. I was sharing my
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/16/18 10:45am Msg #594646
It's just sad that because one utilizes SD among "other platforms" they are being tagged as "Unprofessional""lacking knowledge" why is that? It's really an opinion and sure we all have one, but really is getting old on here. Just because some of us do not all have as many direct clients they are made to feel "less than" then those who continuously brag and let us know that they do and all they work for...every demographics is different and has less to do with the skills set of the NSA than the policies companies utilize in an area.
Equity National has their own agenda and going to use Pavaso and also going to throw out those $50.00 e-closings pretty soon, that's okay, but using SD gets blasted? Lets see how this works out in a few months when they start going full blast with it.
I am happy some do not use SD, but let me tell you there are plenty are...they are just too intimidated to admit it on here and get blasted for it. It doesn't bother me, and it works for me for the good companies I used to work for who made the switch over. Keep refusing to use them, all the more closings for me.
Lets start bashing other sites as well, Jeremy at the numbers site seems to be quite at the moment...no more testing lately on your knowledge? No more checking to see if you will answer your phone for a closing at 3:00AM? lol this is about how crazy as this all sounds and has become.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I had an occasion to speak with a LO today for a lender that -  MW/VA on 6/15/18 2:09pm
 "weren't many true notary professionals using SD?" -  sigtogo/OR on 6/15/18 6:59pm
 Re: "weren - Luckydog on 6/15/18 7:40pm
 I have my opinion & you have yours. I was sharing my -  MW/VA on 6/16/18 9:21am
 Re: I have my opinion & you have yours. I was sharing my - Luckydog on 6/16/18 10:45am
 sorry, rant more aimed at BP post above than this one n/m - Luckydog on 6/16/18 10:49am
 Re: sorry, rant more aimed at BP post above than this one - Luckydog on 6/16/18 8:58pm
 PS - Luckydog on 6/15/18 7:44pm
 Re: PS (see Msg #594182) - NVLSlady/VA on 6/18/18 12:41am
 Re: I had an occasion to speak with a LO today for a lender that - Jennifer Jackson on 6/17/18 12:42am
 I'm glad it works well for you & many others. The few I did -  MW/VA on 6/17/18 9:43am
 Re: I - Luckydog on 6/17/18 1:44pm
 Re: I -  JanetK_CA on 6/17/18 2:01pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 6/17/18 2:09pm
 Re: I -  JanetK_CA on 6/17/18 2:36pm
 I don't need you to explain how the platform works to me. -  MW/VA on 6/17/18 3:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.