Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

OT Fairy Godmother of NSA's....
Posted by  kcg of IN on 7/27/07 11:42am Msg #202237
June EOM I swear she was sitting on my shoulder - EVERY call met my fee - EVERY set of docs came in HOURS early - EVERY borrower was easily reached and ready to go - even willing to go earlier since I had the docs. I thought I had died and gone to NSA heaven.....I didn't want to post that here because I didn't want to make others cry with jealousy.

BUT she obviously left me because this EOM was back to "normal" - lots of lowball fees, several cancelled, late docs, postponements....you know the drill.

So I'm wondering if she visited one of you this month - did she make someone else's EOM a most wonderful time?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 OT Fairy Godmother of NSA's.... -  kcg on 7/27/07 11:42am
 My EOM Story.... -  Dennis D Broadbooks on 7/27/07 12:09pm
 Re: OT Fairy Godmother of NSA's.... - Mdene_AZ on 7/27/07 12:31pm
 Re: OT Fairy Godmother of NSA's.... -  bigdog on 7/27/07 2:39pm
 If ya see her again, send her my way! ;) n/m -  christiSocal on 7/27/07 4:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.