Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Earn Extra Income
Posted by Mary Theall of AL on 5/14/04 8:25am Msg #2041
There have been alot of postings about earning extra income. Just a little friendly advice from someone whose been there. For those of you who may be considering title abstracting DO NOT take the courses offered on-line. I paid over $200.00 for a course a few months ago and discovered that I wasted my money. Anyone interested in doing title searches can go down to their county Probate Court Records Room you'll find many experienced Abstractors who are willing to mentor for FREE! You do not need to be certified or licensed to research public records. However, E&O is much more expensive. This board has been very helpful to me in the past and I hope I've been able to return the favor with this info.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Earn Extra Income - Mary Theall on 5/14/04 8:25am
 Re: Earn Extra Income - Sonya, MD on 8/16/04 3:08pm
 Re: Earn Extra Income - judyca on 8/23/04 7:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.