Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Ameriquest doc
Posted by fiKS of KS on 2/14/05 10:34pm Msg #20629
I have a signing tomorrow @ 9:00am. After printing docs tonight, I noticed a form I've not seen before. Because of the different time zones, I will not be able to get a hold of anyone (Ameriquest or SS) in the a.m. before the scheduled signing.

Document is not titled but it appears that lender wants borrower to fill out:

Cash out explanation: ______________________________

Credit Inquiry explanation: ___________________________

Derogatory credit explanation: ________________________

Has anyone every explained to borrower how to fill this out? There is no indication why the borrower need to make these explanations, and I don't feel comfortable telling borrower the lender needs explanation of his bad credit and numerous credit inquiry.

If borrower is not aware of this document or why requested, should I leave the form with the borrower and ask him to fill it out and fax to his LO later?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ameriquest doc - fiKS on 2/14/05 10:34pm
 Re: Ameriquest doc - shadoulew on 2/14/05 11:01pm
 Re: Ameriquest doc - fiKS on 2/14/05 11:14pm
 Re: Ameriquest doc - shadoulew/CA on 2/15/05 2:48pm
 Have the borrower call the LO. Period. n/m - Ernest_CT on 2/14/05 11:11pm
 Re: Ameriquest doc - Been there on 2/14/05 11:25pm
 Re: Ameriquest doc - Eloise/IN on 2/15/05 12:35am
 Re: Ameriquest doc - Negretes Notary Service on 2/15/05 7:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.