Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Sorry to hear that's such a serious situation there. It's
Posted by John Schenk of TX on 8/2/11 11:31am Msg #392293
It's just one of those years. I should have sold them off a couple months ago, but thought with hurricane season coming we'd probably get a little rain before long. WRONG! LOL You KNOW it's dry when even the mesquite trees are dying out in the top. That's not something I remember EVER happening in my lifetime. We certainly don't have the market cornered on the drought. Hope everyone affected by it gets a rain soon. Looks like the Floridians will get some out of Emily. Good for them!

JJ
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Here's one for John Schenk on the texas drought...... -  MW/VA on 8/2/11 10:21am
 Oops--sorry--meant to post this in Leisure. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/2/11 10:39am
 Re: Here's one for John Schenk on the texas drought...... - John Schenk on 8/2/11 10:41am
 Sorry to hear that's such a serious situation there. It's -  MW/VA on 8/2/11 11:05am
 And in the Evergreen State (WA) they are mutating to -  jba/fl on 8/2/11 11:08am
 Moss in our hair and duck-feet here in Western WA 4 sure n/m -  Jessica Ward on 8/2/11 2:50pm
 Re: Sorry to hear that's such a serious situation there. It's - John Schenk on 8/2/11 11:31am
 My address is on my profile, in case you want to send me -  MW/VA on 8/2/11 10:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.