Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Just out of Curiosity.......
Posted by irish/WA of WA on 8/25/11 12:01am Msg #394913
I turned down a signing from them months ago after reading the negative comments in signing central. I told the scheduler about the horrible rating they have on Notary Rotary for not paying their Notaries. His reply was..."whatever" and he hung up. He then called me back a couple of hours later asking me if I would reconsider. I told him: "No, because you don't pay your Notaries". He called me back again begging me to take the signing. He said: "what if I guarantee that you will get paid?". Really??? I told him his "guarantee" was basically worthless and hung up. These companies need to know that if they don't pay their Notaries they eventually will be out of business.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Insured Closing Ohio Staewide closings- Bounced Check - Karen Aldrich on 8/24/11 11:42am
 Problems in WI with bounced checks from them also :-( n/m - jojo_MN on 8/24/11 11:57am
 Re: Problems in WI with bounced checks from them also :-( -  Shoshana/AZ on 8/24/11 1:06pm
 Re: Insured Closing Ohio Staewide closings- Bounced Check - cremevette on 8/24/11 1:15pm
 Re: Insured Closing Ohio Staewide closings- Bounced Check - Ali/IL on 8/24/11 2:18pm
 Re: Just out of Curiosity....... - LisaWI on 8/24/11 2:40pm
 Re: Just out of Curiosity....... - MOBILEDOX, INC. - Chris Wefel on 8/24/11 3:12pm
 Re: Just out of Curiosity....... - irish/WA on 8/25/11 12:01am
 Re: Insured Closing Ohio Staewide closings- Bounced Check - PegiT_MN on 8/25/11 10:14am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.