Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required
Posted by Ronnie_WA of WA on 4/24/14 11:26am Msg #506549
I rejected it based on the advise of attorney. The document is an extract of the agreement TS had to sign with JPMC in their capacity as Settlement Agent. It contains things that Settlement Agents do. Since I am not a Settlement Agent and I do not contract directly with Chase, I declined. I am not prepared to verse myself in European law etc.. Any access to notarial records requires a subpoena from anyone other than the state regulator. Someone took a quick shortcut by copying their TSI/JPMC agreement instead of drafting a document with language appropriate for a signing agent and notary public.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required -  Linda_H/FL on 4/24/14 9:10am
 Re: Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required - 101livescan on 4/24/14 9:21am
 No - has to be accessed through their website n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 4/24/14 9:23am
 BTW - you have 2 options - electronically sign to agree to -  Linda_H/FL on 4/24/14 9:24am
 On-site audits the norm .... - BobbiCT on 4/24/14 9:59am
 Another part of that section also allows JPMC to come in and -  Linda_H/FL on 4/24/14 10:06am
 Re: Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required - Ronnie_WA on 4/24/14 11:26am
 Re: Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required -  Linda_H/FL on 4/24/14 11:41am
 Re: Quick FYI - new TS Agreement required - Ronnie_WA on 4/24/14 8:49pm
 This is priceless...I rejected this yesterday - got the -  Linda_H/FL on 4/25/14 9:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.