Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: VC Rooms
Posted by CopperheadVA of VA on 9/30/14 3:21pm Msg #516239
They blessed me with a phone call today after I emailed them with another inquiry which outlined my next steps if immediate response and payment were not forthcoming. Next steps were to contact the FL Secretary of State, Dept of Business Regulation and also the court in which the case was heard, to inform them of failure to fulfill contractual obligations with hiring a notary to administer an oath in a court case. They told me that my payment is scheduled to be sent out on Oct 10th, which is a full 62 days from date of service. I told them that was an unacceptable timeframe for payment, and I would not be accepting future assignments from them.

I will add them to signing central.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 VC Rooms - CopperheadVA on 9/30/14 7:36am
 Morning CopperheadVA, you may have already added them to -  Christine/OK on 9/30/14 8:27am
 Re: VC Rooms - CopperheadVA on 9/30/14 3:21pm
 Congratulations & Great work, BTW. :D n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/30/14 5:52pm
 Re: VC Rooms - update - CopperheadVA on 10/10/14 5:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.