Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

That's a tough one, Di
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 10/31/14 1:52am Msg #518365
But don't be too hard on yourself. The post-delivery bump is common knowledge. Remember after the birth of Prince whatshisname this year, the press went insane for weeks about Kate's post pregnancy appearance and eventually all the realists pushed back and said it's completely normal to look like you're still pregnant for a while. (Heck I haven't lost my pregnancy weight and my son just turned 27! Ha Ha.)

Anyway, Sue's idea is nifty. A new baby(ies) is always a good reason for a cute gift. I don't think you need to out and out apologize. I think mom knows the post pregnancy look takes time to go away...especially with triplets!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 need surgical removal of my foot from my mouth...... - notarydi/CA on 10/31/14 12:34am
 Re: need surgical removal of my foot from my mouth...... -  sueharke on 10/31/14 12:54am
 that is a marvelous idea!.....thanks so much!..... n/m - notarydi/CA on 10/31/14 1:23am
 That's a tough one, Di - BearPaw/CO on 10/31/14 1:52am
 Re: need surgical removal of my foot from my mouth...... - SueW/Tn on 10/31/14 6:52am
 Re: need surgical removal of my foot from my mouth...... -  VT_Syrup on 10/31/14 9:58am
 Re: need surgical removal of my foot from my mouth...... -  Claudine Osborne on 10/31/14 11:37am
 Ugh! Claudine - how uncomfortable for BOTH of you. :-( For -  Christine/OK on 11/1/14 4:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.