Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Off to the Bacara Resort Hotel and Spa today
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/30/15 9:10am Msg #533640
to sign a buyers' package for an LA buyer. Wish I could stay, spa and leisurely lunch, but it's a busy day for me. After calling 911 yesterday to transport my mother who was having A-fib and high potassium levels to Dignity Health 12 miles away and getting her settled in finally at 7pm for Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, my brother and I went for a couple of margaritas and shrimp tacos. Crazy busy week. Yesterday i had a buyer's package for a couple who run a gro green soil and fertilizer store for cannibus, and another purchase escrow for property in SB for first time buyer whose mother is a loan officer of 30 years. Can't tell you how much fun that was. Their two dogs which shed horribly, were all over me like a three piece suit. Finally, the borrower said to her BIG dogs, "not everyone loves dogs as much as we do", and i said, "I love dogs, but I can't encourage them because they will shed all their hair all over my beautiful black suit and I still have three more signings to get done and back to escrow to close this week." I have no time to clean up before my next gig." She and I reached her home at the same time, so the dogs were not contained before I arrived.

Why don't people get we don't want their dog hair all over our clothes? Fur balls all over the house. Guess they don't own a vacuum?

It's hot here, we had our first big fire yesterday in Lompoc set by two juveniles. It is 100 contained but caused many to evacuate their horses, dogs, cats and grab what they could in their homes. Scary times.

Hope you all have a great signing day!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Off to the Bacara Resort Hotel and Spa today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/30/15 9:10am
 Inasmuch as you really asked nicely in your comments to - Darlin_AL on 6/30/15 10:25am
 Re: Inasmuch as you really asked nicely in your comments to -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/30/15 4:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.