Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Since we're singing their praises, something to add...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/5/16 8:56pm Msg #545496
This past week, I completed my CA required 3-hr training class for commission renewal offered here for FREE to Premier members. Not only can you not beat the convenience and price Wink, I also found it extremely well done. I've been through various courses (this will be my 5th commission) and found this one to be the best organized and most well written.

As I was working my way through, I was thinking that it would be nice to have a copy of the summary pages at the end of each chapter to do a quick review just before the proctored exam. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the end (after the trial exam, I believe) to find a link to a copy of all those pages already put together in one document for easy review. Very thoughtful!

Also, if you're one of those who goes through the training not only just to pass the state exam, but to really learn and/or refresh your knowledge, this will do it. The trial exam is a bit on the tough side, and passing this one will give you confidence that you'll pass the state exam.

I've done a renewal through this site once before, so they already had my identification on file. As a result, as soon as I completed the trial exam (and passed), my proof of training certificate (which I need to take the proctored exam next weekend) was immediately available to me for printing! How cool is that!

I can't recommend this option highly enough, unless you do better with an in-person class. [BTW, Notary Rotary does also offer a live training class (online, I presume).]
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 14th year anniversary with Notary Rotary -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/5/16 8:12pm
 Since we're singing their praises, something to add... -  JanetK_CA on 2/5/16 8:56pm
 Re: 14th year anniversary with Notary Rotary -  Robert522TX on 2/5/16 9:05pm
 What amazes me is how many notaries don't even know about NR -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/6/16 9:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.