Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities.
Posted by YoLo/FL of FL on 1/8/17 1:15pm Msg #567893
So when it comes to BGC you are saying I can get it anywhere. How much businesses do you guys get from fidelity in general that will push you too get the bgc with whatever is the company they use?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 12:09am
 Jose, I think you can't go wrong with N2Pro or the NNA, but -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/8/17 9:35am
 I agree with Carrie about one being better than the other - Linda_H/FL on 1/8/17 9:54am
 Re: I agree with Carrie about one being better than the other - Philip Johnson on 1/8/17 11:51am
 No Sir - I have read it from many notaries who have - Linda_H/FL on 1/8/17 12:36pm
 as far as the Background Check, you can always purchase that -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 1/8/17 8:23pm
 Many of us will have nothing to do with XYZ based on our -  MW/VA on 1/8/17 12:07pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. -  SAmobile/TX on 1/8/17 12:12pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 1:15pm
 Re: Experience/opinion re: BGC & SA certification entities. - YoLo/FL on 1/8/17 1:41pm
 You learn quick. XYZ promotes this biz to newbies & cashs -  MW/VA on 1/8/17 2:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.