Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio
Posted by D. Carter Anderson of AK on 6/28/17 4:33pm Msg #577623
I was contacted by Mark Shafer with EC Financial (4836 Brecksville Rd., Ste. 204, Richfield, OH 44286) to do a refinance loan application on March 28, 2017. I accepted the assignment after we discussed the details and agreed upon my fee of $85.00. The documents were then emailed to me to print and take to the customers for completion. The closing was successful and I immediately scanned/emailed all documents back along with my invoice as agreed. I was notified that all was great and I may destroy the documents. To date, I have NOT been paid for my services. I’ve called several times, left messages and no one ever called back. I also sent emails to several people in the company: Mia Ruzicic, Mark Shafer, Chris Code and T. Boyle all to no avail. I’ve called the main telephone number listed and just get voicemails. BEWARE this company is a scam and does not pay!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Update of EC Financial out of Ohio -  Claudine Osborne on 1/12/16 2:56pm
 Oh, yes. The old excuse: - BearPaw/CO on 1/12/16 4:02pm
 Re: Oh, yes. The old excuse: -  Claudine Osborne on 1/12/16 8:57pm
 Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/13/16 9:11am
 Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio - Lawrence Derby on 10/9/16 6:07pm
 Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio - Kathy Garcia on 10/11/16 8:09am
 Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio - Kathy Garcia on 10/29/16 12:06pm
 RUN RUN RUN from these Shysters - cremevette on 4/1/17 8:23am
 Re: Update of EC Financial out of Ohio - D. Carter Anderson on 6/28/17 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.