Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: A Hard Lesson Learned About Working For Deadbeats!
Posted by  Rose/TX of TX on 7/16/17 1:52pm Msg #578614
Don't beat yourself up too much, no matter how much experience we may have under our belt, sometimes things like this get past us. Your experience helped me to stand firm, and vet some of these companies more thoroughly. There have been a few times that I have said yes to the company at the time of their call. Then after checking Signing Central through NR found they were "1" star companies and have called them back to have them reassign to someone else. I would rather say 'take your signing assignment back' than to have to fight to get paid. Thank you again for sharing, and I pray you will be paid from all of your outstanding invoices.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A Hard Lesson Learned About Working For Deadbeats! - PegiT_MN on 7/14/17 1:52pm
 Yes, Peggy. We n/m -  MW/VA on 7/14/17 2:00pm
 (oops) We've all been there. My biz is down to 3 or 4 good -  MW/VA on 7/14/17 2:03pm
 Re: (oops) We - Luckydog on 7/14/17 3:41pm
 Thanks Pegit. It is unfortunate that this happened to - grapebed on 7/14/17 5:10pm
 Thanks, grapebed--you're telling it like it is these days. -  MW/VA on 7/14/17 8:23pm
 Definitely, grapebed, "4+to5 star" plus review recent rating n/m -  Christine/OK on 7/15/17 6:16am
 Experience is what you get when you don't get paid! -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/15/17 7:15am
 Re: A Hard Lesson Learned About Working For Deadbeats! -  Rose/TX on 7/16/17 1:52pm
 SC helps us all and should be utilized by experienced and -  Cari on 7/18/17 7:30am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.